Water Main Repairs

Water Main Repairs

If you observe alterations in water pressure from your taps, discover damp or wet marks on your walls, floors, or ceiling, puddles or soggy areas in your grass or garden, or receive an excess water usage notice from the council or a larger than average water bill, these signs collectively suggest a potential burst water pipe.  

Suspect you have a water main leak? What to do:

The Gold Coast City Council  may offer some relief on your water bill if the burst pipe repair qualifies. The repair must be carried out by a licensed plumber. The GCCC only allow three relief applications in a ten year period, so ensure the water bill warrants the claim

More Services

Water Filtration

Roof Plumbing

Hot Water Systems

Backflow Prevention

Sewer Repairs

Stormwater & Property Drainage